- Building on the technological breakthroughs to which it has contributed, EKOSCAN created INTꓥCT at the end of 2020 to develop engineering activities and services of Non-Destructive Testing by ultrasound and mechanical integrity.
- Following several years of fruitful collaboration with EKOSCAN, a leading industrialist has taken a minority stake in INTꓥCT.
- The ambition of the 2 partners is to develop together the best technologies and best practices for inspections, monitoring and predictability of the health of industrial equipment, for the benefit of the whole industry.
- INTACT is made up of a team of certified experts to carry out on-site missions all over the world, both in Non-Destructive Testing and Mechanical Integrity.
- Through its international network, INTACT has the ability to mobilize qualified resources to meet the needs of its clients.
INTACT / EKOSCAN / EXTENDE on-site operations
Oil and Gas
- INTACT is driven by strong values:
- INTACT collaborates closely with EKOSCAN (manufacturer of equipment for non-destructive inspection by ultrasound) and its sister company EXTENDE (world leader in NDT simulation) in order to bring you answers that allow you to go further.